Pamphlet: Freedom from Addiction
The articles in this pamphlet address tough issues like substance abuse, addiction to prescription drugs, preoccupation about weight, and depression. When the heart cries out for better solutions, there is a way to claim freedom now.
These articles and testimonies show the way to gain a sense of well being through an awakened understanding of your relationship with God as His Son/Daughter. Everyone can be lifted out of what seems to be a hopeless situation- find out how.
Table of Contents:
1. Lost and Found: Nate Egan
2. To Be Free: Marcia Rosen-Kemp
3. I Stepped Off the Scales: Julie Ward
4. Always a Way Out: John Adams
5. Drawing and Withdrawal (poem): Rosemary Cobham
Testimonies of Healing
Designed to fit in pocket or purse.
- Weight: 0.250 lbs
- Dimensions: 4" x 6"
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 15.2 cm